Monday, September 29, 2008

Putting on a lot of miles this week

Friday was a fairly standard fall weekend for my family: work all day, arrive home after work, pack up the Suburban and then drive to the beach. Sunday (yesterday) it was the reverse and now I'm back in Raleigh only to leave again tonight for the same destination. It's a one-day overnight trip and I'll be back Tuesday night.

The only bright spot is after all this driving I'm NOT going back this weekend!! I think I'll need a break!!

The Suburban also hit the 70,000 mile mark on the trip back. My estimates are the big guy needs to last at least 250,000 miles more.

1 comment:

Tanner Lovelace said...

I'm at about 220k miles on my 1998 Subaru Legacy. My goal is to reach 300k miles. At that point I'll declare victory and look for a newer car. :-)