Friday, January 23, 2009

My IPv6 Company Presentation

My presentation went pretty well! When I give a technical presentation that's not a sales pitch I always walk away thinking I wasted everyone's time and they hated it but I'm getting positive feedback. I'm a very self-critical presenter, at least when it's all said and done.

This morning while searching for some other "More Information" links using this google search I found a fantastic IPv6 website I want to share with you: The IPv6 Portal. I've only been browsing this website today and I am thoroughly impressed with the quality, quantity and presentation of information. Had I known this website existed my presentation would have been more complete, I think.

Go now, all you. Embrace IPv6. Configure your IPv6 broker tunnels or run 6to4 networks. Or obtain your own IPv6 address space and help turn the crank of a technology now ten years old but still in it's infancy.

No comments: