Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Got to get back on the airwaves

It's been far too long since I've been on the HAM radio airwaves. In fact I think I'll remedy that tonight. I need to drop by the office and pick up a metal file cabinet so I can properly use my 1/4 wave mag mount antenna - no more pizza pan for me! If anyone seems me I'm taking the cart back I borrowed for the move. Yeah, that's the ticket.

And, NO, I'm not STEALING the file cabinet. I need to purchase two of my own and just haven't gotten around to it. I have two in my modest sized cube, totally empty at that. I can simple use these two until I purchase my inexpensive metal file cabinet replacements (very soon). I'd have to be a total idiot to risk my job over a file cabinet!!

But I am borrowing them. That much I am doing. I'm just sayin' is all.

1 comment:

Tanner Lovelace said...

Very cool! BTW, I'm often on 146.535 simplex in the morning as I drive B. to school right by your place (between 8 and 8:30am).