Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun with Photoshop last night

Ok, some background: a friend of mine had the misfortune of having her step-father in the hospital for unexpected not major but not minor surgery not too long ago. I think he was in the hospital a total of two days, which by today's standards is pretty long. The day following surgery he was in-and-out of consciousness, in a dream-like state where he was lucid one minute then rambling on about something bizarre the next. I've been there, your body digesting massive doses of, in drug terms, some really good sh*t. Hallucinations abound and you can't really tell what is real from what isn't and, on top of that, you don't really remember most of it anyway but it is somewhat entertaining for those that are witnessing your recovery.

One of the waking dreams my friend's father in law had was of Bill Clinton endorsing Manischewitz wine (Manischewitz is a company that makes Kosher products, wine being one of those products). My friend told me about this little hallucination so I thought, what the heck, why not just create a fake advertisement using Photohop Elements. Below is the result. I wish I would have had more time to "fix" the minor stuff, but I didn't. All graphics, including Bill's signature, came from the web. Enjoy.


No comments: