Saturday, May 31, 2008

I think I've missed something

I've never owned a VW Bus and I think I'm missing out on something. True, there was no air conditioning and the only frontal crash zone involved the operator's legs but a VW Bus offers a "coolness" that few other vehicles can match. I did own a VW Bug in the past, a 1967 Convertaible Bug, some say the finest example of VW engineering ever. Sadly that bug died in 1996 when a dim-witted lady who couldn't look in both directions pulled out in front of me and complained that "her brakes didn't stop her". Stupid shit-head. She was at a complete stop but didn't bother to look both ways before pulling out. I could go on cursing this stupid woman but I won't.

In the end I have to admit I want a VW Bus. I'm not sure if I'll ever realize this dream or not but if I do I want "my" bus to be a 21 window bus. Oh yeah, that'd be sweet.

No comments: