Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tonight it begins.

Tonight, provided that I am able to scape together one or two hours of quiet time, I will being writing my third novel. Neither of the first two were published, nor will they be. Could effort #3 see the light of day? Maybe. We'll see. More later when I come up with a title. My titles usually don't gel until late in the process.

What were the first two unpublished novels? Kuiper Adrift, a sci-fi tale and Arizona Sunset, a dramatic novel. Why were they not published? They sucked, that's why. In fact they are too embarrassing to read. I hope this one turns out better! If not, that's ok, I enjoy writing and if I only write for myself that's just fine with me. That said living the life of a highly paid author sure sounds sweet as well! Even being published and continuing to live the life of "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MAN" sounds pretty good. We'll see where it takes me.

No comments: