Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King

I managed to finish book 2 of 7 in Stephen King's Dark Tower series. If there's one thing I can say about King is you never know where his stories are going or where they are going to end up. Great stuff.

Where is the series going? I have no idea. From the afterward of the book installment number 3 seems to be a continuance of book number 2. I'll find that out when I start reading that book and that will be after The Bachman Books (I started that last night, I think I got all of four pages in before I needed a nap).

Speaking of naps... my finger aches. Typing isn't helping. What I want to do is take this damn bandage off but the good doctor says I need to keep the bandage on until Sunday but I want to take the damn thing off and take a look.

No comments: