Monday, March 24, 2008

A milestone has been reached

On the way back from the Outer Banks while traveling through Columbia, NC I spotted the before now unthinkable: $4/gallon diesel. I am not kidding. Four dollars per gallon. $4 per gallon. No matter how you write it doing so hurts. Will a gallon of regular reach this level? With the current administration in office I'd say it could be very possible. In my life I've never seen such a mismanaged economy. Not only could gas get to $4/gallon that same $4 can't purchase what it could before thanks to the spiraling death roll known as the national debt.

Don't get me started. In fact I'd better just get back to work.

1 comment:

Tanner Lovelace said...

Personally, and not to diminish the many other downsides, but I think the debt is going to be the biggest downside to all the recent wars.